Latest Shortcuts Live updates
Posted on 7th October 2016 by Brooke Morkham-Calvert
Check out the latest updates to Shortcuts Live!
- The Appointment Book will no longer show as "closed" when the roster is in use and an employee's starting time is 12am. Times and employees will now be displayed correctly.
- When you create a new appointment, sub-services will no longer be displayed if they have been made inactivate.
- You will now be able to configure a client’s appointment reminders status via their booked appointment in their client card.
- If you are using Shortcuts Live in Chrome on a mobile device, we have improved the user experience. You can now use the calendar option in the Appointment Book to navigate to another date.
- You can now successfully refresh the browser at any time.
Point of Sale
- You can now re-check out an appointment after deleting the checked out sale in the Point of Sale.
- If you are using Shortcuts Live in Safari, we have improved the user experience so you can now scroll through the client list smoothly when you are searching for a customer.
- We have made improvements in the Service Setup Screen. If a user has the relevant permissions they will be able to make edits on this screen, and if they do not have the relevant permissions they will only be able to view the service categories and service details.
- We have made an improvement to the customers screen. You will no longer have a list of clients displayed by default. You will need to search for a client to bring up their record. This change will reduce creating client duplications and make searching for client more accurate.
- Appointments will no longer be marked as "requested" in the Appointment Book, if “any” employee was selected in the Online Booking process.
- You can now configure your earliest booking allowed in hours, not just days, giving you more control if you want to take on-the-day bookings.
- All popup text in the "Pink Lily" Online Booking theme is now more visible and consistent with the look and feel of the theme. The order of service categories will also now display correctly.
- The text shown in the "Stones" Online Booking theme is now more noticeable. The Appointment History, Previous Appointments and Future Appointments pages are all now more visible.
- When clients are using Online Booking in Safari, alert messages will now always be displayed even when cookies are blocked.
Leave A Comment