Latest Shortcuts Fusion Updates
Posted on 24th October 2016 by Brooke Morkham-Calvert
We have released some updates to Shortcuts Fusion. These changes affect your Shortcuts system, as well as your S.M.A.R.T. System.
These updates will take effect when you use Shortcuts Updates to upgrade to the latest version.
Version no: 8.0.19
If you have any questions please call us on 1300 667 374.
- We resolved an issue to ensure the appointment indicators are always updated immediately when new bookings are made online.
- You can now print all visit notes from the the last three appointments via the Appointment Schedule.
- If you are using a network, you can now use the "undo last action" option to undo any changes to an appointment.
- We have improved the way the Performance Screen calculates employee performance. The Avg/Hour field now takes into account any "away" hours as set in Walk-in Manager.
- We have improved the security for discounts. You can now choose to require users to enter a PIN when applying a discretionary discount on top of another discount in Point of Sale.
- You can no longer view the business log when the range you have selected contains more than 10,000 entries. You will be prompted to choose a smaller date range.
- We have also improved the performance of the Business Log.
- You can now choose to enable or disable Labour Forecasting within the Configuration Settings.
- Walk-in Manager now displays the correct wait time for appointments made with a specific employee via Self Check-in.
- We have improved the formatting of the Employee Performance Report, ensuring you can view large figures without them overlapping on-screen.
- You can now perform a stock valuation using the Product Performance Report, based on the product buy price or average product cost.
- You can now see the employee's name next to their past services on the Client History screen.
- You can now easily see what time you are moving an appointment to, as the time is highlighted in the appointment summary panel.
- You can now easily identify which appointments have notes attached to them. This will be indicated by a yellow square on the top right hand corner of the appointment.