Latest Shortcuts Live updates
Posted on 11th November 2016 by Brooke Morkham-Calvert
Check out the latest updates to Shortcuts Live!
Point of Sale
- If you do not have tips turned on, the tips options will no longer be displayed in Point of Sale.
- If you remove a service at Point of Sale, you can now also remove this from the Appointment Book via the appointment touch tip. The appointment colour will change to gold, so it is easy to find.
- You can now quickly and easily move a booking to a new time slot.
- When you create, resize, move or delete appointments, the booking percentage will now always be updated immediately.
- When you are creating an appointment, the date and start time will now appear at the top of the sidebar. Once you have made the appointment, this information will also appear in the appointment touch tip.
- When you are creating an appointment, the services will now load more quickly.
- We've improved the look and feel of the Appointment Book in week view, so you can more easily identify one day from another.
- You will now see a calendar icon above the date in the top left hand corner of the Appointment Book, making it easier to see at a glance that you can click on the date to change it.
- We've made some big improvements to give you quick access to appointments directly from the Customer History screen. When you click on this icon, it will take you straight to the Appointment Book, and the relevant appointment will be highlighted in yellow.
- You can now see appointment details such as "booked", "no show", "cancelled" and "removed at POS" on the Past Appointments screen.
- When you create a visit note on an iPad, the keyboard will now disappear when the visit note is saved.
Customer Search and Booking Sidebar
- You will now see a client's phone numbers and email address on the Customer Search screen and Booking Sidebar.
- You will no longer see duplicate Operations or Reports buttons on the Favourites bar.
- You can now choose whether you would like your team to be able to access Shortcuts Live outside of their rostered hours.
- We have improved the owner role settings, ensuring you can not accidentally lock yourself out of your Shortcuts Live. The following settings are now always switched on for the owner:
- "I can access this site with view permissions outside my rostered hours"
- "I can access this site with my normal permissions outside my rostered hours".
- The mylocalsalon booking process will now take into consideration the "earliest booking allowed" setting.
- You can now display these brands on your mylocalsalon page:
- Windle & Moodle
- Bona Fide
- Phyto Specific
- Kera Care
Leave A Comment