Latest Shortcuts Fusion Updates
Posted on 25th November 2016 by Brooke Morkham-Calvert
We have released some updates to Shortcuts Fusion. These changes affect your Shortcuts system, as well as your S.M.A.R.T. System.
These updates will take effect when you use Shortcuts Updates to upgrade to the latest version.
Version no: 8.0.20
If you have any questions please call us on 1300 667 374.
Point of Sale
- You can now use product barcodes that are up to 60 characters in length.
- We have resolved an issue to ensure you can search for a Discount Reason using a barcode.
- We have improved the performance of the End of Day screen if you have the cancellation feature enabled.
- We have fixed an issue with the tips feature, ensuring that if you do not have the "allow tip to business" setting enabled, the "business" employee can no longer be selected when assigning a tip.
- We have made an improvement to the Point of Sale screen. You will now be able to see up to 10 credit card payment options without having to scroll.
- We have fixed an issue to ensure that when you are printing the Employee Appointment Schedule, it will print the appointments from the correct date range as selected in the Appointment Book.
- Your clients can now make an Online Booking at times when your business is open past 11pm.
- Your clients can now make an Online Booking on Public Holidays if the roster type is set to "bookable".
- The Extended Commissions Report now shows retail sales based on units sold and takes into consideration any promotional discounts and refunds that affect commissions.
- We have resolved an issue to ensure the Extended Commissions report shows the correct service price when multiple discounts are applied.
- We have improved the performance of the Promotions Eligibility screen.
- We fixed an issue to ensure the estimated wait time is updated immediately when a visit is moved to in-service earlier than predicted.
- If you are using the "single employee per visit" setting, the estimated wait time will now accurately track services that include a break time.
- When you view the Client Schedule screen via the Appointment Book, longer service names will be displayed.
- You can now see the client's mobile number on the Client Schedule screen.
- We have fixed an issue to ensure you can now perform a client merge after you have completed the End of Day process.
- All product reports have been updated to display products with a name length of up to 60 characters.
- In the End of Day Session Report, you can now view the correct "attempt time" for each time the reporting session has been started.
- We have fixed an issue to ensure that when you have completed the End of Day process, the "cash to bank" amount displayed on the Session Till Balance Report and the "trading sessions" section of the Transactions screen will be updated to display the correct amount.
- We have fixed an issue to ensure the Tax Report now displays the correct date for expense transactions.
- If you are using a network, we have improved the way Fusion works ensuring that all parts of your system will remain in sync. This includes the Appointment Book, Point of Sale, Walk-in Manager and Arrivals Screen.
- We have fixed an issue to ensure you can now view the a client's information if they have been referred by another client.