Latest S.M.A.R.T. System improvements
Posted on 13th May 2016 by Stephanie Heslop
Check out the latest improvements to the S.M.A.R.T. System!
- An improvement was made in online booking. You can now change or reschedule multiple bookings at the same time.
- You can now change your online booking URL by editing the "host header" field in your company settings in the S.M.A.R.T. System console.
- You can now prevent clients from changing their online booking within a specific number of days before their appointment.
- An issue has been resolved to ensure only users with Online CICs access can log in to Online CICs.
S.M.A.R.T. System Console
- An issue has been resolved to ensure users with only Online CICs or Employee access will no longer be able to access Self Check-in settings, Self Check-in and Wallboard.
- The correct employee name will appear on the Wallboard if the client has requested a specific employee for their visit.
- Services and service categories will now be displayed in alphabetical order in Self Check-in.
Leave A Comment
- February >