Latest S.M.A.R.T. System improvements
Posted on 18th March 2016 by Stephanie Heslop
We are about to release some updates to the S.M.A.R.T. System. These updates will be released on Monday 21 March 2016.
If you have any questions please call us on 1300 667 374.
- If a client has forgotten their password and needs to reset it, they will be sent an email containing a randomly-generated password, and will be prompted to create a new password the next time they log in.
- We have improved the Booking Report in the S.M.A.R.T. System Console. You can now view either all sites or individual sites.
- An issue has been resolved to ensure that a membership refund is correctly recorded against the site that the transaction occurred.
- The Liability Report now displays accurate data for members.
- An issue has been resolved to ensure that loyalty points are not accumulated against transactions that occurred before the member joined the loyalty program.
- You can successfully remove a review from within the S.M.A.R.T. System Console without receiving an error.
- All images are now displayed correctly on iPhone 6S and 6S Plus.
- We have resolved an issue to ensure that if clients enter an invalid registration the app will no longer freeze.
- We have resolved an issue to ensure clients can use the ‘Call us’ and ‘Directions’ options at the bottom of the app dashboard.
- We have resolved an issue to ensure that service categories are now displayed in the correct order.
Leave A Comment
- February >