Latest Shortcuts Live updates
Posted on 18th March 2016 by Stephanie Heslop
We are about to release some updates to Shortcuts Live. These updates will be released on Monday 21 March 2016.
If you have any questions please call us on 1300 667 374.
- We have resolved an issue to ensure that an error will no longer appear when you create a new customer using the sidebar in the Appointment Book.
- We have resolved an issue to ensure you can view employee KPIs on the Appointment Book for all days.
- We have improved the look of the cursor that is displayed when you hover over a completed appointment to help indicate that it cannot be moved.
- We have resolved an issue to ensure that bookings made through mylocalsalon will now be immediately displayed in your Appointment Book.
Point of Sale
- You can now easily change the price, discount or employee before completing a sale.
- An issue has been resolved to ensure that the history screen will display all visit notes that have been entered on a particular day, even if that day did not contain any transactions for that particular client.
- You can now choose whether you would like to automatically add new clients to your mailing list.
- We have resolved an issue to ensure that reports will always be correctly generated for the selected date range.
Leave A Comment