Latest S.M.A.R.T. System improvements
Posted on 14th July 2016 by Stephanie Heslop
Check out the latest improvements to the S.M.A.R.T. System!
You can now easily view all the available themes for BookME by clicking "View themes” in the company settings of your S.M.A.R.T. System console.
Fixes and improvements
- We have made some new improvements to the look and feel of Online CICs.
- You will now always see the correct currency symbol in Program Manager
- We have resolved an issue to ensure you can always search for new clients on mobile devices.
- We have resolved an issue to ensure all service categories are available in the BookME settings to prioritise in your preferred booking order.
- You can now display the following brands on your mylocalsalon page:
- Black Chicken
- Foot Peel
- Herbal Peel
- Pearl Bar
- Storm and India
- The Good Night
- The Beauty Chef
- Welle Co
- RPlus Co
- Jane Iredale
- You can now control whether or not your business is available in the app, by ticking the "Active" tickbox in the App Settings screen in the S.M.A.R.T. System Console. If you deactivate the app while clients are using it, they will receive a message stating that the app is not currently available.
- Clients can now cancel a visit they have checked in to via the Salon App.
- We have improved the user-friendliness of the Salon App on iPhone.
- You can now let clients cancel appointments immediately after they have booked them, by enabling "Cancellations" in the BookME Settings screen in the S.M.A.R.T. System Console.
- We have improved the "Change Location" screen. The favourites list will now only appear when your clients have favourites saved.