Latest S.M.A.R.T. System improvements
Posted on 22nd January 2016 by Stephanie Heslop
We are about to release some updates to the S.M.A.R.T. System.
These updates will be released on Monday 25 January 2016.
If you have any questions please call us on 1300 667 374.
- We have resolved an issue to ensure the correct employee and/or service is always assigned when a booking is made in the app.
- We have resolved an issue to ensure bookings can be made any time during your opening hours.
- We have resolved an issue to ensure clients can sign into the app no matter how long their name is.
- Your clients can now book last-minute mylocalsalon specials through the app.
- Your clients can now only choose from the approproate employees when booking an appointment or special.
- We have improved the look and feel of the Appointment Book to ensure specials that have been booked through the app can be easily identified.
- You can now choose a business code that is less than 4 characters in length.
- We have improved the message a client will see if they enter an incorrect business code. It will now read: "Something's not right! Please try again and check you have the correct business code”.
- We have resolved an issue to ensure only capable employees are able to be selected for services.
- We have resolved an issue to ensure you can log in to Online CICs on a mobile device.
- We have improved the email that is sent to clients after their visit, ensuring it is obvious to clients that if they wish to be contacted, their details will be provided to you.
- When a client has chosen to publish their names it will now be displayed in Spotlight as well as on mylocalsalon.
S.M.A.R.T. System Console
- You can now easily copy all of your site settings, including your site gallery, using the copy settings button.
- We have resolved an issue to ensure a member's status will be set to "subscribed" when they have re-subscribed to a membership program.
- We have resolved an issue to ensure the correct benefits are displayed when completing a balance enquiry.
- We have improved Membership Program Reconciliation - Centralised Report, to ensure it will now correctly calculate membership refunds.
- We have resolved an issue to ensure a member’s total payment history will accurately calculate refunds in the Program Management Console.
- If a membership has expired while there are still outstanding benefits, a transaction will be created to remove the expired benefits from your liabilities.
- We have resolved an issue to ensure membership expiry dates are always applied correctly.
- When you log in to the Program Management Console, you will now be taken to the the View/Edit Transaction screen immediately after logging in.
Leave A Comment
- February >