Latest Shortcuts Live updates
Posted on 15th January 2016 by Stephanie Heslop
We are about to release some updates to Shortcuts Live.
These updates will be released on Monday 25 January 2016.
If you have any questions please call us on 1300 667 374.
- We have improved the user-friendliness of the Appointment Book by making the mouse cursor change as it hovers over different parts of the screen. This will make it easy to see whether you can create an appointment, move an appointment, or adjust an appointment's duration.
- We have resolved an issue to ensure breaks in the Appointment Book are correctly labelled as "break".
- We have made an improvement which ensures users can't edit a booking that is currently in progress by another user.
- We have made an improvement where tasks and breaks will now be displayed in white when they are being moved to a new position in the Appointment Book.
- When you are in week view and move an appointment that contains multiple services to a new day, it will now automatically move all of the services together.
Point of Sale
- We have resolved an issue where service and product taxes were not always being applied in Point of Sale.
- We have resolved an issue where the rebooking prompt was presented more than once after completing a sale.
- We have resolved an issue where post-transaction tips were not always available.
- We improved the security of the Point of Sale ensuring you can no longer apply a discount to an ad-hoc refund.
- An issue has been resolved to ensure you will always see the customer’s name in the rebooking prompt.
- An issue has been resolved to ensure you will always see customers displayed in alphabetical order in the customer list.
- We have improved the performance of the Customers screen to ensure customers who have an image on file load more quickly.
- An improvement has been made to ensure you are no longer required to enter all birth date details.
An improvement has been made to ensure that visit notes are saved when you clicks away from the text box.
- You can now set up a service break that is up to four numbers in length.
- We have resolved an issue to ensure you can change the tax on a service, even when the tax that is currently applied to the service has been deactivated.
- When you are creating a new custom field, you can now specify the maximum number of characters that can be entered into that field.
- We have resolved an issue to ensure the correct employee and/or service is always assigned when a booking is made in the app.
- We have resolved an issue to ensure bookings can be made any time during your opening hours.
- We have resolved an issue to ensure clients can sign into the app no matter how long their name is.
- Your clients can now book last-minute mylocalsalon specials through the app.
- Your clients can now only choose from the approproate employees when booking an appointment or special.
- We have improved the look and feel of the Appointment Book to ensure specials that have been booked through the app can be easily identified.
- You can now choose a business code that is less than 4 characters in length.
- We have improved the message a client will see if they enter an incorrect business code. It will now read: "Something's not right! Please try again and check you have the correct business code”.
- We have resolved an issue to ensure only capable employees are able to be selected for services.
S.M.A.R.T. System Console
- You can now easily copy all of your site settings, including your site gallery, using the copy settings button.
Leave A Comment
- February >