Latest Shortcuts Live updates
Posted on 11th April 2016 by Stephanie Heslop
We are excited to announce that we have dramatically improved the overall performance and stability of Shortcuts Live. We also have the following exciting new feature updates.
- We have improved the look and feel of the service selection tab in the side bar.
- When a selected customer has an alert, you will now see the alert icon in the customer tab on the side bar.
- We have resolved an issue where the employee KPI touch tip was unable to be closed.
- We have improved the performance of the Appointment Book when moving multi-block services.
Point of Sale
- We have resolved an issue with receipts, to ensure they will now always be emailed when requested.
- We have improved the stability of the Shortcuts Live reports.
- When clients request a particular employee during the booking process, the ‘requested’ label now appears in the Appointment Book.
Leave A Comment