Latest S.M.A.R.T. System improvements
Posted on 19th October 2015 by Stephanie Heslop
We have released some updates to the S.M.A.R.T. System.
These updates were released on Monday 19 October 2015.
If you have any questions please call us on 1300 667 374.
- We have resolved an issue where the membership card status was not updating from “suspended” to “subscribed” in Point of Sale.
- Services and employee names are now listed in alphabetical order
- The BookME tile in the S.M.A.R.T. System Console is now accurately displaying statistics.
- Services and employee names are now listed in alphabetical order.
- The mylocalsalon tile in the S.M.A.R.T. System Console is now accurately displaying statistics.
- You can now display the following brands on your mylocalsalon page:
- 302 Professional Skincare
- Coloure Science
- Aspect Dr
- Life Extension
- Nutrition Care
- PCA Skin
- Results RX
- Skin Medica
- Synergie Skin.
- We have resolved an issue where Anywhere was unable to interact with the appointments on a mobile.
- We have resolved an issue where selecting Global Clients from the clients screen was causing an error.
- We have resolved an issue where Self Check-in would display service categories with no bookable services.
- You can now use Anywhere to make appointments for all employees – not just those who are available for online booking.
Leave A Comment