Latest S.M.A.R.T. System improvements
Posted on 6th November 2015 by Stephanie Heslop
We are about to release some updates to the S.M.A.R.T. System.
These updates will be released on Monday 16 November 2015.
If you have any questions please call us on 1300 667 374.
- You can now take photos of your clients on your mobile device and upload them directly into their client information cards.
- You can now easily upload client photos from your computer into their client information cards.
- You can now view and delete old client photos from client information cards.
- You can now compare old client photos to current photos and add progress notes against them.
- We have resolved an issue to ensure employee-specific pricing for services is always displayed correctly.
- We have resolved an issue in Program Management where payment templates sometimes could not be saved.
- When you are uploading a payment file into Program Management you will see a progress bar indicating the progress of the upload.
- We have resolved an issue where appointment statuses where not always accurately displayed.
- We have resolved an issue to ensure employees without an Appointment Book position will not be displayed in Anywhere.
- You can now create a custom note or instruction which clients will see when they are registering or editing their details.
- You can now choose whether or not you would like your clients to receive an email confirmation for their booking.
Leave A Comment