Latest Shortcuts Live updates
Posted on 6th November 2015 by Stephanie Heslop
We are about to release some updates to Shortcuts Live and the S.M.A.R.T. System.
These updates will be released on Monday 16 November 2015.
If you have any questions please call us on 1300 667 374.
- You will no longer see sub-services in the service list.
- The + button will now always appear regardless of any filter.
- All new services are now correctly listed in alphabetical order.
- The future tax category of a service or product will now always be saved unless a sell or cost price has been entered.
- All new products are now correctly listed in alphabetical order.
- The 'Can be booked' option will not be displayed and selectable if the employee is not enabled to display in the Appointment Book.
Point of Sale Setup
- You can now easily apply tip limits to transaction values at Point of Sale.
Point of Sale
- We have stopped an error from appearing when the End Sale icon is accidently selected multiple times.
- You can now process tips that are added after a sale has been completed if the customer is marked as "tax exempt".
- The prices of services will be blank, rather than displaying $0, when no price has been specified.
- You can now modify item/s after adding and then removing a discount for those item/s.
- You can now apply a discount to a transaction that includes one or more items with a price of $0.
- We have resolved an issue where an error would sometimes appear when editing a customer card.
- We have resolved an issue to ensure the customer's gender will remain in the client card after a sale has been completed for that customer.
- On the History screen, the wording in the filter has been changed from 'Select a date' to 'Select a year'.
- We have resolved an issue ensuring users will not be locked out of Shortcuts after making changes to their role.
- You can now control which roles can access appointment book settings and contact settings.
- We have resolved an issue in the Appointment Book where in-progress bookings remained on the appointment book when they were not longer in-progress.
- We have resolved an issue to ensure employee-specific pricing for services is always displayed correctly.
- You can now choose whether or not you would like your clients to receive an email confirmation for their booking.
Leave A Comment
- February >