Latest Shortcuts Fusion updates
Posted on 3rd November 2015 by Stephanie Heslop
We have released some updates to Shortcuts Fusion.
These updates will take affect when you use Shortcuts Updates to upgrade to the latest version.
Version no: 8.0.12
If you have any questions please call us on 1300 667 374.
- You can now add additional customised types of client history notes
- When you create client history notes, they will now be stamped with the employee name, date and time
- You can now filter client history notes by services, employees and date
- You can now use unlimited characters in your client history notes.
- You can now set up security access to individual reports.
- When you have a custom filter set up, it will be the default filter in the filter menu
- You can now see details of any upfront payments that have been made, alongside other appointment information.
Point of Sale
- You can now apply date-based surcharges to services, products and sundry items. For example, you can apply a 20% surcharge on Melbourne Cup Day.
- We have resolved an issue where date surcharges were applying to tips.
Leave A Comment
- February >