Latest Shortcuts Fusion updates
Posted on 9th November 2015 by Stephanie Heslop
We have released some updates to Shortcuts Fusion.
These updates will take affect when you use Shortcuts Updates to upgrade to the latest version.
Version no: 8.0.14
If you have any questions please call us on 1300 667 374.
- The appointment history will now always display correctly for appointments booked via BookME, Anywhere and the mySALONapp.
- Tasks in the week view are now labelled with the correct name.
- The wait list notification will now appear when a time slot has become available for an appointment request.
- You can now order employees according to the start time of their shift.
- The client contact details have been removed from the arrival tickets to protect customer data and privacy.
Point of Sale
- The Loyalty points balance will now always be correctly displayed and updated in Point of Sale.
Client Information Card
- We have resolved an issue that was causing Shortcuts to crash when the attachments directory was opened.
- We have resolved an issue in the Client Account Statement report where clients would not be displayed if they had both credits and debits within the same period.
- We have resolved an issue that was making some reports appear blank when navigated to using the back button.
Client History and Visit Notes
- We have made some improvements to increase performance when processing a refund.
- You can now view up to four clients' images at one time in the photo history and photo record dialog boxes.
- When you are using Client Profile Cards, Client History and the Appointment Schedule, you will now be prompted to choose which visit notes you would like to display.
Leave A Comment
- February >