Latest S.M.A.R.T. System improvements
Posted on 13th May 2015 by Brooke Morkham-Calvert
We're about to release some updates to the S.M.A.R.T. System.
These updates will be released on Monday 18 May 2015. There will be a short outage of 15 minutes as these changes are made. After this time, your software will continue to function as usual, without you having to do a thing.
If you have any questions, please call us on 1300 667 374.
S.M.A.R.T. System Console
- When you set up a special, you will now be alerted to the fact that Shortcuts needs to approve the special before it can be used.
- Employees who are set up as Restricted Site Manager can now access the Anywhere and Online CICs tiles and create new users, and will no longer have access to change Spotlight settings.
- The availability graph is now configured to accurately show availability
- You can now choose to display the following product brands on your mls listing:
- White Lightening
- Glo Science
- Go Smile
- White Glo
- Bleach Bright
- Skin O2
- Black Magic
- We have improved search functionality to make it easier to find existing clients based on specific details such as email address.
- When new clients are checking in, it is now easier for them to tell which fields are mandatory.
- If you only have one service on offer - such as a men's cut - this service will be automatically entered when your clients check in.
- Appointment notes will only be applied to appointments that clients have booked on behalf of a friend or family member, or if there are specific online booking tags to display.
- When clients are booking on behalf of a child, they can now indicate they are the child's guardian during the booking process.
- When you import payments into the Membership Management screen, the member status will be automatically updated to ‘paid’.
Leave A Comment
- February >