Latest Shortcuts Live updates
Posted on 13th May 2015 by Brooke Morkham-Calvert
We're about to release some updates to Shortcuts Live and the S.M.A.R.T. System.
These updates will be released on Monday 18 May 2015. There will be a short outage of 15 minutes as these changes are made. After this time, your software will continue to function as usual, without you having to do a thing.
If you have any questions, please call us on 1300 667 374.
- You can now change the price of a product to $0 if you have multiple sale lines in point of sale.
- You can now reprint a client’s receipt from the transaction history screen.
S.M.A.R.T. System Console
- When you set up a special, you will now be alerted to the fact that Shortcuts needs to approve the special before it can be used.
- Employees who are set up as Restricted Site Manager can now access the Anywhere and Online CICs tiles and create new users, and will no longer have access to change Spotlight settings.
- The availability graph is now configured to accurately show availability
- You can now choose to display the following product brands on your mls listing:
- White Lightening
- Glo Science
- Go Smile
- White Glo
- Bleach Bright
- Skin O2
- Black Magic
- Appointment notes will only be applied to appointments that clients have booked on behalf of a friend or family member, or if there are specific online booking tags to display.
- When clients are booking on behalf of a child, they can now indicate they are the child's guardian during the booking process.
Leave A Comment
- February >