Latest S.M.A.R.T. System improvements
Posted on 12th June 2015 by Brooke Morkham-Calvert
We're about to release some updates to the S.M.A.R.T. System.
These updates will be released on Monday 15 June 2015. There will be no downtime associated with these improvements, and your S.M.A.R.T. System will continue to function as usual.
If you have any questions, please call us on 1300 667 374.
- We have added Teeth Whitening as a new service category.
- We have added LED as a service under the Cosmetic service category.
Online Client Information Cards (CICs)
When clients enter their data via Online CICs, they will not be required to enter information into non-mandatory fields.
- We have improved the Relationships feature within BookME so it works seamlessly across all themes and custom designs.
- When your clients complete their online booking, the notification will now read: "Your appointment has been made and a confirmation email has been sent to [email address].”
- When a gift card is topped up in Point of Sale, the new value will be shown on the Gift Card Management screen in the S.M.A.R.T. System Console.
- The GiftME Transaction History Export report is now available.
- We have added the Manual Redemption, Manual Refund, Amount Adjustment and Manual Reload buttons to the View/Edit Transaction screen.
- The Appointment Book in Anywhere now reflects the business hours that are used in your main Shortcuts Appointment Book in-salon.
- You can now easily reschedule one service from a group of services on a particular day using Anywhere.
- We have improved the New Signups report, so you can accurately track new additions to your loyalty program.
- You can now manually adjust the balance of loyalty cards in the S.M.A.R.T. System Console, in case you are unable to do this in Point of Sale for any reason.
- We have improved the New Signups report, so you can accurately track new additions to your membership program.
- The Membership Management screen now accurately reflects the total number of members in your membership program/s.
- You can now view a member's complete transaction history via a search on the Member Management screen.
- You can now refund membership payments in Point of Sale.
- You can now change a member's status in the S.M.A.R.T. System Console, in case you are unable to do this in Point of Sale for any reason.
- You can now filter the Membership Utilisation report by member status.
We have significantly improved the speed of searches in Global Clients.
- When you are using the search function in Anywhere, Client Information Card or Self Check-in, only active clients will be displayed.
Leave A Comment
- February >