Latest Shortcuts Live updates
Posted on 12th June 2015 by Brooke Morkham-Calvert
We're about to release some updates to Shortcuts Live and the S.M.A.R.T. System.
These updates will be released on Monday 15 June 2015. There will be no downtime associated with these improvements, and your software will continue to function as usual.
If you have any questions, please call us on 1300 667 374.
- We have improved the look and feel of the Appointment Book when you are using Optimal Employee Interval Markers.
- We have improved the appearance of the Point of Sale screen when you are zoomed in or out.
- You can now access the calendar by clicking on the calendar icon on the top left hand side of the Appointment Book.
- You can now delete tags in the Appointment Book sidebar.
- You can now import clients from a .csv file, making it easy to transition to Shortcuts Live from other software packages.
- We have added Teeth Whitening as a new service category.
- We have added LED as a service under the Cosmetic service category.
- We have improved the Relationships feature within BookME so it works seamlessly across all themes and custom designs.
- When your clients complete their online booking, the notification will now read: "Your appointment has been made and a confirmation email has been sent to [email address].”
Leave A Comment
- February >