Latest S.M.A.R.T. System improvements
Posted on 8th July 2015 by Brooke Morkham-Calvert
We're about to release some updates to the S.M.A.R.T. System.
These updates will be released on Monday 13 July 2015. There will be no downtime associated with these improvements, and your S.M.A.R.T. System will continue to function as usual.
If you have any questions, please call us on 1300 667 374.
- Your wallboard will now automatically come back online if your site temporarily loses its internet connection.
- Your wallboard can now be configured to redirect to a web page of your choice if it goes offline.
- Once you have reached the end of your business day, your kiosk screen will display a friendly out of hours message, as well as a list of your opening hours.
- If you ask clients to enter an email address at check-in, they will be required to enter an email address that includes the @ symbol.
- You can now change the price of a joining fee at point of sale.
- Clients can now reset the services they have selected by clicking the Reset button
- Dual language functionality is now available as part of online booking - find out more here http://youtu.be/mHWVP3fuBi4.