Latest Shortcuts Live updates
Posted on 8th July 2015 by Brooke Morkham-Calvert
We're about to release some updates to Shortcuts Live and the S.M.A.R.T. System.
These updates will be released on Monday 13 July 2015. There will be no downtime associated with these improvements, and your software will continue to function as usual.
If you have any questions, please call us on 1300 667 374.
- Video tutorials are now built into your Shortcuts Live system, so you and your team can learn how to get the most out of your software. You can access these videos via Shortcuts Live, or by clicking here.
- You can now use the following Citizen reciept printers with Shortcuts Live: CT-S651 and CT-S310II.
- When you double click on an employee's picture in the Appointment Book, you will see the week view for that employee.
- In week view of the Appointment Book, you can now choose to only display rostered employees.
- We have improved the Client Import process, including ensuring you are prompted when required information is missing.
- The Tax Setup screen is now more user-friendly, with the Effective From field now defaulting to the current date.
- Clients can now reset the services they have selected by clicking the Reset button.