Latest Shortcuts Live updates
Posted on 11th December 2015 by Stephanie Heslop
We are about to release some updates to Shortcuts Live.
These updates will be released on Monday 14 December 2015.
If you have any questions please call us on 1300 667 374.
- You will now be unable to accidentally create duplicate tags.
- You will now always be able to see the assigned tag in the sidebar for an appointment.
- We have improved the performance of the appointment book sidebar.
- Any appointments booked through BookME will now appear immediately in the Appointment Book.
Point of Sale
- You can now enable rebooking reminders, which will prompt you to ask clients if they wish to rebook.
- We have resolved an issue where post-sale tips could not be entered if any services or products were changed during the sale.
- You will now no longer be able to click on the post-sale tip button if the sale already contains a tip.
- When you are setting up tiles in the S.M.A.R.T. System Console, you will now be able to see a description of each default tile when you select that tile.
- An issue has been resolved where it was not always possible to rebook past appointments.
- You can now upload your own image for your About Us tile, which will be shown instead of your business logo.
- You can now upload your own image for your Book Now tile, which will be shown instead of the appointment availability graph.
Ratings and Reviews
- You can now access Spotlight by clicking on the link in the review notification email.
Leave A Comment
- February >