Latest Shortcuts Live updates
Posted on 10th April 2015 by Brooke Morkham-Calvert
We're about to release some updates to Shortcuts Live and the S.M.A.R.T. System.
These updates will be released on Wednesday 15 April 2015. There will be no down time associated with these improvements, and your software will continue to function as usual.
If you have any questions, please call us on 1300 667 374.
- SMS confirmations will now be sent on days when tasks such as lunch breaks have been created.
Point of sale
- You can now add tips after a sale has been completed.
- When you are applying both a discount and a tip to a sale, the tip will now be calculated accurately, rather than being based on the original purchase price.
- You can now delete sales that include tips.
- You can now add the same information - such as the client's name - into a client receipt twice.
- We've improved the way employee images are displayed.
- You can now see appointments that have been scheduled outside of business hours in the appointment book.
- You can now print the appointment book for one day, showing full details of the day's appointments and client contact information.
- We've improved the wording of this screen to make it easier to see where the client's phone number should be entered.
- You can now choose which team members can change pricing and discounts at the point of sale.
- You can now create Sales Summary and Product Sales Summary reports, even if no sales were made during the reporting period.
- You can now let clients make an online booking on behalf of a friend or family member.
- If you choose to restrict your online bookings to one employee, all service price information will now be displayed correctly on the booking page.
Leave A Comment
- February >