Shortcuts Live updates
Posted on 11th September 2014 by Brooke Morkham-Calvert
We're about to release some exciting new updates to Shortcuts Live.
These updates will be released on Monday 15 September, 2014. There will be a short outage of 15 minutes as these changes are made. After this time, your Shortcuts Live system will continue to function as usual, without you having to do a thing.
Client Import Feature
- A new Client Import feature is now available allowing you to import client data from external sources
- A new Employee Performance report is now available, which allows you to report on employee KPI's within specific date ranges
- The look and feel of several of our reports has been improved to enhance the user experience
Point of Sale
- The Transactions screen will now load additional transactions beyond the initial 25 if you scroll to the bottom of the screen
- The performance of the Appointment Book has been improved so you will now notice faster loading speeds and a smoother user experience
- The booking percentage no longer takes unrostered employees into account
- Appointment statuses will now update faster once your clients reply to TextME appointment confirmation messages.
- A new Marketing tab is available in the Connection Settings screen, allowing you to turn automatic synchronisation on or off as well as view the date and time of the last synchronisation.
Leave A Comment
- February >