Shortcuts Live updates
Posted on 10th October 2014 by Brooke Morkham-Calvert
We're about to release some exciting new updates to Shortcuts Live.
These updates will be released on Monday 13 October, 2014. There will be a short outage of 15 minutes as these changes are made. After this time, your Shortcuts Live system will continue to function as usual, without you having to do a thing.
- The appointment book now works seamlessly when viewed with iOS 8 and Safari.
- You can now choose which employees will have appointment reminders sent to clients.
- When viewing a client's appointment details, you can now also see their previous visit notes.
- The KPIs around booked rate now reflect holidays and RDOs.
- You can now create all-day rosters rather than having to specify the business hours every time.
- You can now easily delete multi-shift rosters at the clieck of a button.
- The calendar is now set up so that it overrides roster entries. For example, if a day is marked as "open" in the calendar, it will now be displayed as "open" in the appointment book and roster.
Point of sale
- We have improved the appearance of the receipt request process.
- The price of all sub-services now appears on the transaction screen.
- We have improved security permissions, ensuring that staff who do not have permissions to override prices and provide discounts are unable to do so.
- We have improved the Product Sales Summary report so that you can exclude professional products.
- You can now view the discounted dollar amount in the Employee Performance Report.
- You can now see booking values in the BookME report, regardless of whether "Show inc tax prices" is selected.
- You can now view group KPIs at a glance in the Employee Performance Report.
- We have improved the Employee Productivity report, so that you can now see historical revenue, based on the past 30 days of sales, and future revenue, based on bookings.
- You can now deactivate any product brands and lines you are no longer using.
- We have improved the look and feel of the Alert Message edit box.
- Clients will automatically be placed in alphabetical order when you rename them, even if you don't refresh the screen.
Leave A Comment
- February >