Latest S.M.A.R.T. System improvements
Posted on 7th October 2014 by Brooke Morkham-Calvert
On Monday 13 October, you may experience a short outage while we make some updates to your S.M.A.R.T. System.
The scheduled outage times are: 8am Qld, NSW, Vic, Tas; 7:30am NT; 6am WA; 10am NZ.
If you have any questions, please call us on 1300 667 374.
- We have added the number of members per program into the Memberships List report.
- We have added the name of the site where the member signed up to the Membership Payments report and the Utilisation report.
- We have added column headers to each page of the Expiring Members report, to make it easier to read.
- When you run the Transaction History Export report, you will now see all transactions relating to membership benefits.
- You can now save loyalty notification emails after you have created them.
- You can now add your wait time onto your website, so that your clients can see how long they will need to wait before they arrive.
- We have made some adjustments to the email your clients recieve when they are asked to leave a review. The email now mentions the fact that ratings and reviews may be published across all channels including web and social media.
Leave A Comment
- February >