Updates to Shortcuts Live
Posted on 11th July 2014 by Brooke Morkham-Calvert
We are constantly improving Shortcuts Live, so that it can grow along with your business. The latest improvements have been designed to help make running your salon easier.
These updates will be released on Monday 14 July, 2014. There will be a short outage of 30 minutes at 8am, as these changes are made. After this time, your Shortcuts Live system will continue to function as usual, without you having to do a thing.
- We have added the following new reports: trading summary, product sales summary, BookME, booking analysis, service sales summary, sales summary and future revenue.
- You can now view your entire week's worth of appointments on the one screen.
- We have improved the look and feel of staff profile pictures.
- We have added star ratings to clients' appointments so that you can track how well staff have performed for that transaction according to whether the client has purchased a product, purchased an additional service; rebooked; rebooked sooner than usual; received a discount; and provided their email address, mobile number, gender, first name and birthday.
- The following KPIs are now built in: products and services, revenue, number of clients, average spend, retail upsell, and more.
- We have added this new functionality, enabling you to let your clients enter their details on an iPad, directly and securely into your system.
Set & Forget Marketing:
- You now have access to full automated email marketing functionality for new clients, non-returning clients, birthdays and more.
- We have added new colour schemes so that you can personalise your Shortcuts Live system.
- Shortcuts Live will notify you if any of the following occur: appointment conflict, appointment cancellation, discounting, bad review.
- This new features outlines all SMS confirmations that have been sent/delivered, and the replies that have been recieved.
Leave A Comment
- February >