Latest S.M.A.R.T. System updates
Posted on 7th February 2014 by Fleur Murphy
We've listened to your feedback and have been working hard to bring you several improvements that will boost the performance and increase the functionality of your S.M.A.R.T. System.
These changes will go live between 9am and 10am AEST on Monday 10 February, 2014.
You'll see improvments to the following S.M.A.R.T. System products.
- You can now make the most of the Shortcuts DesignME service, and have Shortcuts customise the look and feel of your booking confirmation emails.
- You can now tailor online booking rules to suit you; for example, making sure clients can only book a colour before a cut, not afterwards.
- Your clients now can make an online booking using their Facebook login.
- Your clients can now make online bookings in Safari, if your website uses iframes.
- Your clients can now use BookME in Internet Explorer 10.
- In Console, we have added a new access level – Site Manager (Restricted) – to ensure you have complete control over who can view and edit your data.
- The Gift Card Console has been renamed, and is now called the Program Management Console. You can find this at programs.shortcutssoftware.com/console.
- If you have multiple sites, you can now easily copy your settings across from Spotlight, Self Check-In and mylocalsalon, as well as BookME.
- We have added a new option for generating gift card numbers at your point of sale.
- We have made various improvements to help create a better experience for clients.
- You can now choose mandatory fields, which your clients will be required to fill out when they are using Self Check-In.
- We have improved the way Self Check-In works, so that only employees who are working on the day are visible, to ensure the correct employees are selected.
- You can now view Self Check-In on mobile devices.
- We have improved the way the salon and client emails display in Outlook.
- You can now enter multiple e-mail addresses – separated by semi-colons – in the Spotlight Notification Email Address field.
- You can now select ‘All Sites’ from the ‘Select a Site’ drop-down list, to display all reviews across your business, rather than just for individual sites.
- We have renamed the ‘Quality of Service’ field. It is now called ‘Service Quality & Prof. Advice’, and shows the average of service quality and professional advice ratings. This is displayed in Spotlight and mylocalsalon.
Leave A Comment
- February >