Shortcuts Live updates
Posted on 6th August 2014 by Brooke Morkham-Calvert
We are constantly improving Shortcuts Live, so that it can grow along with your business. The latest improvements have been designed to help make running your salon easier.
These updates will be released on Monday 11 August, 2014. There will be a short outage of 30 minutes as these changes are made. After this time, your Shortcuts Live system will continue to function as usual, without you having to do a thing.
- We have improved the overall look and feel of the appointment book.
- When you are using week view mode, the current day is now highlighted to make it easier to see.
- We have improved the way the appointment book, calendar and roster work together, ensuring the correct opening hours are always shown across all three screens.
- SMS confirmations now work seamlessly with cancelled and rescheduled appointments.
Look and feel
- The new 'Parchment' theme is now available.
- We have adjusted the colours in some themes to improve readability.
- The look and feel screen is now more user-friendly.
- You can now see the theme watermarks when you are using the point of sale, appointment book and roster screens.
Point of sale
- You can now add clients on the point of sale screen using the 'New customer' button.
- We have improved the way the product/service search works.
- You can now see the date range for KPIs under the title on the KPI popup.
- You can now perform refunds from the transactions screen, as well as from point of sale and client history.
- When you are using discounts, they will work seamlessly for multi-level services.
- Users can now reset their password and unlock their account if they have entered their password incorrectly too many times.
- You can now add a client's preferred name, which will be displayed on the appointment book and point of sale screens.
- We have improved the way cancelled and rescheduled appointments in Shortcuts Live integrate with BookME.
- We have improved the way mylocalsalon works with Shortcuts point of sale, making it easier to select employees and pricing.
Leave A Comment
- February >