Improvements to Shortcuts
We've improved the way Shortcuts works to make running your business as simple as possible.
Point of Sale
- Automatically see a client’s loyalty card number without having to scan it in, when the client has been selected at ‘point of sale’.
- Stay on the client’s ‘history’ screen when refunding an item, rather than being transferred back to the ‘point of sale’ screen, making it easy to refund multiple items.
- Sell deactivated services to clients who booked before their service was deactivated.
- Automatically add a surcharge on weekends or public holidays or specific payment types, without the need to calculate anything.
- Easily create groups, and easily check out group transactions either individually or as a group.
- Split tips from credit cards evenly between all employees within a sale, or manually assign tips, using a new dialogue box.
- Assign notes to bookings.
- Change the type of service in the appointment book, without having to delete it and create a new appointment.
- Select multiple appointments for one client in a single click, to move them to a new date and time.
- Calculate statistics for a subset of products, rather than for your entire product range using the new dropdown menu.
- Calculate statistics more easily with new helpful explanations.
- Easily subscribe clients to marketing by clicking the ‘accept marketing’ checkbox, which has replaced the ‘telemarketing’ checkbox.
- Encourage staff to collect as many client details as possible, by making them tick a checkbox on the ‘missing details’ window, before the window can be closed.
To find out more about this great-looking, easy-to use new version of Shortcuts, please fill out the form below.